Want to stay in Paradise for at least 2 weeks and do it cheaply?
Volunteer with us!
You work 5 days a week, 5 hours a day on one of the following shifts…
• 7am – 12 noon
• 12 noon – 5pm
• 5pm – 10pm….
…giving you plenty of time every day to enjoy the gorgeous surroundings of Casa Loma and Minca.
We give you free food. 3 meals a day even on your days off – excellent, tasty, healthy vegetarian food! AND give you a big healthy discount on your stay!
• Hammock or tent 70.000 COP per week (average 10.000 per day)
• Private single room 105.000 per week (average 15.000 per day)
• Private double room 168.000 per (for 2 people so an average 12.000 per person per day)
• Dorm 100.000 per week (subject to availability – average 14300 per day)
* Please note all prices are flat weekly fees with no discounts if you work less days or miss a meal.
What do you need to do to help us for 5 hours per day?
Duties vary but here is a list of the most common things…
• Cleaning hostel
• Serving / Preparing food
• Washing dishes / Cleaning kitchen
• Helping guests / reception team
• Shopping and bringing shopping up our hill
• Making sun set cocktails
We also accept carpenters, builders, yoga teachers and are open to hear what other skills you have so tell us what you can do for us!
Check out our photos of our comfortable, rustic staff accommodation in the forest. Availability depends on the season. Or, sleep in a hammock or bring your own tent for that under the stars experience that is even lighter on the pocket!
Contact us for more details and availability of spaces. And, tell us a bit about yourself and why you wish to be here.
firstname.lastname@example.org (+57) 313 808 61 34
For 2 people…
Casa Bosque & Casa Palma
Cute wooden round huts with thatched palm roof. Double bed. Forest view.
For one person…
Casa Shane / Casa Verde / Casa Madera (TBC)
Rustic wooden huts with thatched palm roof. Single bed. Open view to the forest. Locker.